Week of 10/20/21
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A CONSISTENT advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS Meeting, 7p.m. Thursdays at EUM Church Library, 3rd & Pennsylvania, Holton.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 10a.m. to 5p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. We are closed Sundays and Mondays. For more information, call 364-5156.
• FOR SALE: SMALL Square Bales of Straw, 785-364-7109.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• HOLTON AUTO PARTS, Inc. (NAPA) is open 7 days a week - 8a.m.-6p.m. Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-2p.m. Saturday and 10a.m.-2p.m. Sunday. 364-3136.
• ODD JOBS WANTED. 913-904-6983, Mr. Jones.
• WORKIN MANS FRIEND: Lawn care and Handyman work. Fall clean-up. Also sheetrocking, paint, too many things to list. Just call for estimate and see if we can help! 816-689-8210 or 785-364-5958.
Local Youth At Your Service
• LAWN CARE: Mowing & edging; gutter cleaning; spraying; yard cleanup. Contact for more information, Caleb & Landon Hernandez, 364-7797.
Lost & Found
• FOUND DOG: 1-year-old neutered Boxer, brown/white, red collar, no tags. Found 3-miles west of Holton. Call Banner Creek Animal Hospital, 364-4560.
• AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD Puppies for sale. Please contact Betsy Zibell, 785-364-6633.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft, robocall scam or an ad scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. Any questionable ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• FULL OR PART-TIME: Make money two ways recruiting people for a low-income investment group. For information call, 785-409-5537.
• NOW HIRING: Apply at Holton 66. Full-time and part-time positions. 917 4th St., Holton.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• FOR-SALE: Light poles, assorted lengths. 35-foot (16), 40-foot (3), 30-foot (1), 28-foot (1), 26-foot (1), 10-foot (2). 8-12" in diameter. Will load for you! Located 142nd Road between N&O. Take any or all, make offer! 785-289-7153.
• FOR-SALE: Electric typewriter, hard case, works good, $50/OBO; knitting machine, $150/OBO; Sharp adding machine, $20; VCR/DVD 4-band player, $30; 7-foot artificial Christmas tree, $30; a few jigsaw puzzles left. 785-924-3777.
• WHITE PROPANE Cook Stove, $100; Maytag Washer, $200; In-Vac-Care Hospital Bed, $400; Burn Barrels, Plastic Storage/Feed Barrels; Camping Firewood; Doors, storm doors, windows, sinks; Plumbing; PVC; Electrical, Chain-link Fence and guttering parts. (785)969-9167, Holton.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• SEASONED ASH, oak, locust, hickory, hedge, mulberry, stove pipes, elbows, gas tight B-pipes, vent pipes, etc. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• FOR-RENT: 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house located by Holton High School. 785-221-6764.