Week of 4/28/21
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, across from church library.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A CONSISTENT advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS Meeting, 7p.m. Thursdays at EUM Church Library, 3rd & Pennsylvania, Holton.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., email@example.com
• SEEKING Weatherization Contractors. Community Action seeks General & HVAC contractors for its Weatherization program. To learn more about this energy efficiency program, how you can partner with us to assist lower-income households, & obtain a proposal package, please call Kent Pope at 785-836-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• HOLTON AUTO PARTS, Inc. (NAPA) is open 7 days a week - 8a.m.-6p.m. Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-2p.m. Saturday and 10a.m.-2p.m. Sunday. 364-3136.
• HOUSE DOCTORS PAINTING: Free Estimates. No job too small. (785)364-6039.
• WORKIN MANS FRIEND: Lawn care and Handyman work. Mowing, weed eating, trimming, sheetrocking, paint, too many things to list. Just call for estimate and see if we can help! 816-689-8210 or 785-364-5958.
Local Youth At Your Service
• LAWN CARE: Mowing & edging; gutter cleaning; spraying; yard cleanup. Contact for more information, Caleb & Landon Hernandez, 364-7797.
• ANGUS BULLS for sale. Ron Kuglin, 364-7458.
• FOR-SALE: Two Bantams (1-hen, 1-rooster) and (1)Black Asian hen. $12-for-3 or $5/each. All at least 1-year-old. 785-364-6766.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft, robocall scam or an ad scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. Any questionable ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• MULTI-FAMILY GARAGE Sale, Friday/April 30 & Saturday/May 1, 8a.m.-5p.m., 12257 214th Rd./Holton, Rain or Shine! Baby stuff, Car Seats, Pac-N-Play, Children’s Walkers, 2 Couches, Recliner, 2 Tables, Entertainment Center, Antiques, Lamps, Home Decor, Sun Catchers/Jewelry, Dart Board, DVD/VHS Movies, Electronics, Mini Blinds, A 27-speed Recumbent Bicycle and a 21-speed Tandem Bicycle, 2 Tires, Clothes, Books, Free Stuff, Plus Lots More!
• COAST-TO-COAST: Order Now For Spring! Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• BURN BARRELS, PLASTIC Storage/Feed Barrels; Camping Firewood; Butcher Goats; Doors, windows, sinks; 8ft. Cattle water tank, $200. (785)969-9167, Holton.
• FLAT-BED TRAILER: Average size, 4-good tires, 1-extra tire. $5,000/OBO. See at 11620 O4 Rd./Mayetta.
• FOR SALE: (4)Grave Plots together in Holton Cemetery, $250/each. Section LL, Lot 24, close access. (785)383-5314.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!