Week of 9/21/22
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, across from church library.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A CONSISTENT advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., email@example.com
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1p.m. to 4p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. We are closed Sundays and Mondays. For more information, call 364-5156.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• HOLTON AUTO PARTS, Inc. (NAPA) is open 7 days a week - 8a.m.-6p.m. Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-2p.m. Saturday and 10a.m.-2p.m. Sunday. 364-3136.
Lost & Found
• FOUND near Holton Pizza Hut on Highway 75: Mix, Brindle female dog with turquoise collar. Please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital, 785-364-4560.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft, robocall scam or an ad scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. Any questionable ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• JACKSON COUNTY SENIOR Center: part-time meal delivery position. 10a.m.-1p.m., Monday-Friday. Fast-paced, some heavier lifting. Must be 18 years old or older with valid Kansas Driver’s License. Apply in person at 312 Pennsylvania, Holton, EEO.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
• FOR SALE: Sole F63 treadmill, $200. 785-364-7050 afternoon or evenings.
• FOR SALE: JD 643 Corn Head, good, $3,500, 785-364-6224.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• 10 NICE COTTON, red & white, Tablecloths, $20 for all! 785-364-2350.
• HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES; Handi-Cap Equipment, Furniture; Whirlpool Natural Gas Kitchen Stove, $160; Nice Invacare Wheelchair, $100; Mobility Chair w/new batteries, $500; Hotpoint 21cu’ Refrigerator, $125; Magic Chef Apartment Electric Stove, $100; In-Vac-Care Hospital Bed, $400; Burn Barrels, $25; Plastic Storage/Feed Barrels, $25; Steel Feed Barrel w/lid, $30; Camping Firewood; Doors, storm doors, windows, plastic pallets; Steel Warehouse Racks; Ladders, $25. (785)969-9167, Holton.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• RENTAL: NEWLY REMODELED 2-bedroom house in Holton. CA/CH. $700-Rent, $700-Deposit. Lease references & credit check required. 785-851-1392.
• FOR SALE: 1000 NEW Jersey/Holton. Fixer-upper, 3-bedroom, 785-845-4847.
• TRESPASSING WITHOUT permission. Notice is hereby given by the undersigned residents of Jackson County that hunting, fishing, trapping, or shooting, or trespassing day or night is positively forbidden on all land owned, or rented or occupied by us, or on roads adjacent to lands at any time of the year, licenses or no licenses. April 1, 2022-2023. Roger Ackeret, Harold Knouft, Charlene Zeller, Ruben Zeller, Wilson Bros. Farm LLC, Colene Gutierrez, Joseph B. Nick, and Kathryn Jones.