Kansas will have a new state representative for the 61st District, which includes most of Jackson County and Pottawatomie County, since incumbent state rep Richard Carlson is not seeking re-election after 10 years of service.    Voters in the 61st District have the opportunity to send an...


The Holton Recorder

109 W. Fourth St.
Holton, KS 66436
Phone: 785-364-3141

Sign Up For Breaking News

Stay informed on our latest news!

Manage my subscriptions

Subscribe to Greer Citizen newsletter feed