Primary tabs

What should Holton USD 336 do with the now vacant former Central School building?

Sell it.
39% (43 votes)
Keep it for possible future use.
7% (8 votes)
Move the district office to the building and sell the current district office building.
53% (58 votes)
Total votes: 109

The Holton Recorder

109 W. Fourth St.
Holton, KS 66436
Phone: 785-364-3141

Sign Up For Breaking News

Stay informed on our latest news!

Manage my subscriptions

Subscribe to Greer Citizen newsletter feed