What's in the Monday, Nov. 5 Recorder
Mon, 11/05/2018 - 17:00 holtonadmin
Top stories in the Monday, Nov. 5 edition of The Holton Recorder include:
• Tuesday is Election Day! Don’t forget to vote.
• Dan Harris of Holton Livestock Exchange has been named one of the Holton/Jackson County Chamber of Commerce’s Hall of Fame honorees for 2019. Learn more about Harris in today’s edition.
• The Jackson Heights High School Cobra football team beat Valley Heights 35-20 on Friday, Nov. 2 to advance to Class 1A sectionals. Find out who they’ll be playing for a chance to advance to sub-state.
• Plans have been announced for the annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner. Today’s edition features details on when and where the dinner will be held — and what you can do to help.
• Real estate and personal property tax statements for Jackson County residents have been mailed out, with the first half due on Thursday, Dec. 20.
Also, learn about the Veterans Day Parade this coming Friday! Sign in to your www.holtonrecorder.net account and check out today’s edition.