Week of 2/20/19
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7p.m., Evangel United Methodist Church, East door, go to Library, Rm.104.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141. We are here to help your business reach your goals!
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• FOR SALE: Emergency Generators; Bradford Built Flatbeds. Dennis Hutchinson Distributing, (785)364-7400.
• MASTIFF PAINTING: General Construction, building/home repair/maintenance, power washing. No-Job-Too-Small, 30-Years-Experience. Free Estimates. 785-851-0911.
• TREE TRIMMING & Removal, aerial equipment, stump removal, free estimates, insured. KCAT Tree Service, 785-305-0295.
Lost & Found
• FOUND: IN STREET on Saturday, Feb. 16, a Fiber Optic connector. Please call to identify/or serial number. 364-5661.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• AVOID BEING TAKEN! Before investing in classified ads on work-at-home opportunities, "Too Good To Be True" business opportunities, or advance fee loans, The Holton Recorder urges readers to visit the consumer protection website at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310.
• Drivers-CDL-A: Up to $80K+/year! $5,000 sign-on bonus! Weekend home time! Family benefits only $75/month! No slip seat. Pets allowed. No touch freight. FT NEEDED! 855-599-4608.
• Red Roof Inn is now hiring! Pick up application: 115 South Highway 75. No phone calls please.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• ESTATE SALE: 8a.m-5:30p.m., Friday, Feb. 22nd, 422 Dakota Ave., Holton. EVERYTHING MUST GO!
• UHL-APPLIANCE: Empire Comfort (LP) propane 50,000 BTU heating stove-used 2 seasons, bricks good, clean, $400; Maytag electric dryer, $200; Jazzy mobility chair, new batteries, $500; Electric lift-chairs, $150-$250; New IN-VAC-Care Hospital Bed, $500; New Crome Rails, $100/set; Wheelchairs, $100-$150; Electric stoves, $100-$250; GE white 19cu.ft. Refrigerator, $200; Freezers, $80-$150; Plastic/steel barrels. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Order Now For Spring! Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• FOR SALE: Ladies plus-size winter apparel, mostly tops. $20-A-Bag, 364-2350.
• HEDGE POSTS - ALL SIZES. Call (785)966-2265 or (785)217-5522.
• SEASONED ash, oak, hackberry, hedge, locust, mulberry, mixed woods, barrels. 785-969-9167.
• 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT: Furnished, deposit required, no pets. 785-364-4676/785-408-3261.
• 2-BEDROOM DUPLEX: Attached garage, basement, kitchen appliances, deck, yard maintenance. No smokers/pets. $725/month. 785-364-3913.
• 2-BEDROOM, 1-BATH HOUSE in Holton, 216 Kansas. $600/Rent, $600/deposit, (785)969-2747.
• 2-BEDROOM, 1-BATH home in Holton, stove, detached garage, 620 W. 3rd. $625/Rent, $625/deposit. (785)969-2747.
• 4-BEDROOM, 1-BATH HOME in Wetmore. Stove/refrigerator furnished, washer/dryer hookups. No pets/smokers. 785-633-7441 or 785-364-2267.
• FOR RENT: 4-Bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, CA/CH, 2-car detached garage, full basement, 1/4-mile outside of Holton-East, no pets/smoking. 785-851-0666.
• LOOKING TO RENT Pasture in Holton area. 851-0666.
• FOR-SALE: 1994 Dodge Ram 2500, 4x4 w/Deweze bale bed, diesel; AND 2004 Ram 2500, 4x4, quad cab, diesel. 785-845-5272.