Week of 2/3/16
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 364-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141. We are here to help your business reach your goals!
• If you live in Jackson County and are not a current subscriber of The Holton Recorder, you are eligible to receive the FREE Jackson County Shopper mailed each week! Call our office at 364-3141 for details!
• NOTICE: Don't forget to order your Holton Recorder! Subscriptions start at 41 cents per issue!
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is responsible for errors in ads/legals for one time ONLY! If you see a mistake in your ad/legal, please contact us before the next scheduled run so that we may correct the error. Thank you.
• NOTICE: Winter is a good time to sell unwanted items here in The Holton Recorder classified section!
• NOTICE: You will be amazed at the response you get when you place an ad on this page! Prices start at just $3.55!
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• FOR-SALE: Small square bales of prairie hay. 364-7109
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Tree care and removal. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-364-5088 or 785-383-6670.
• ALTERATIONS: Bridal, prom or any kind of sewing. Call Cindy Meyer, 966-2492.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• ELLIS & PEREZ Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Deluth, KS. 1-785-458-9695 or 1-785-948-2398.
• Hydraulic repair, will overhaul cylinders/replace any hose assembly. Call Tony at 785-806-1935.
• JASON HILL FENCING: Repair or build barbwire fence. 785-364-6217
• PROPERTY CLEANERS: Norma 1-785-256-1472. Reasonable rates, detail cleaning, painting, interior/exterior, deck staining. References available.
• TONZ OF SUDZ grooming/boarding. All animals welcome. Text or call Tracie at 785-383-0862.
• TREE TRIMMING & REMOVAL, aerial equipment, stump removal, free estimates, insured. Larrison Tree Service, 364-3743, Call anytime.
Lost & Found
• FOUND: Older female tabby cat along Highway-116 by Banner Creek, LLC. For more information, please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital at 364-4560.
• FOUND: Yellow Lab Boxer mix w/white Boxer markings on 126th Road by Hoyt. For more information, please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital at 364-4560.
• FOR-ADOPTION: 5-to-6-year-old Black Lab, male. For more information, please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital at 364-4560.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• AVOID BEING TAKEN! Before investing in classified ads on work-at-home opportunities, "Too Good To Be True" business opportunities, or advance fee loans, The Holton Recorder urges readers to visit the consumer protection website at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310.
• BOOMERS' IS HIRING a full-time dishwasher. Must be available days, evenings and weekends. Apply in person: Boomers' Steakhouse, 401 Colorado, Holton.
• CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION HELP WANTED: Eisenbarth Construction. Chuck Eisenbarth, 785-364-7231.
• DRIVERS: CDL-A w/Hazmat. PT/FT. 2016 freightliners. Excellent pay, weekends off! Union benefits, no-slip seat. Flexible runs. 855-599-4608
• UHL-FURNITURE: New electric hospital bed, $400; bunk bed, $200; roll-away bed, $100; loft bed, $150; electric lift chair, $200; hide-a-bed couch, $200; tables, chairs, couches, dressers, beds, handicap equipment. 785-969-9167.
• UHL-APPLIANCES: Maytag washer, $200; chest freezer, 10-cu.ft., $150; Maytag dryer, $200; Frigidaire n.gas range, $200; Maytag electric range, $150; built-in dishwasher, $100. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• 300-GAL. poly tank w/cage, $100; plastic barrels for water, feed, storage, steel burn barrels, $20/each; steel fuel barrels, $25/each; steel barrel w/lid, $25. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock, railroad ties, 785-851-0053.
• 32" OUTSIDE DOOR w/window, $75; 36" door, $50; doors, windows. 785-969-9167
• COAST-TO-COAST: Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• *Free Bible Correspondence Course-Certificate awarded at completion. Contact: Northside Church of Christ, 555 NW 46th St., Topeka, KS 66617, phone 785-286-2124.
• FOR-SALE: Large newspaper end rolls, many at about 60 pounds. $1/pound plus tax. Great for table covers for all occasions, among other practical uses. Visit The Holton Recorder office, 109 W. 4th St./Holton or call David at 364-3141.
• Dry, mixed firewood, band-sawing, furniture lumber, oak, walnut, etc. 785-966-2342
• FOR SALE: New barrel stove, $100; cherry, oak, ash, locust, hackberry, walnut, mulberry, hedge. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• FOR SALE: Cast iron steel wood stove, $100; cherry, oak, ash, locust, hackberry, walnut, mulberry, hedge. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• 1-AND-2-BEDROOM APARTMENTS for rent: 785-364-3477 or 785-305-1614.
• 1-BEDROOM upstairs/downstairs apartments. Available March-1. No smokers/pets. $390/month. 785-935-2390
• 104 W.5TH, SUITE-1, HOLTON: Window frontage, north side of Square. Bright, beautiful renovated space. Ideal for small retail, studio or stylist. Utilities paid, exceptional landlords, across from Hot Spot coffee shop! 785-364-7153
• 3-BEDROOM, 1-BATHROOM BERM HOUSE in country 2.5-miles north of Denison. Newly remodeled. no inside pets/smoking. Available approximately Feb.1. 785-215-2829
• FOR RENT IN HOLTON: Clean, 2-bedroom, 1-bath, carport, detached garage, washer/dryer, refrigerator. No pets/smoking. $600/deposit, $600/month. 785-364-5127
• SPACIOUS 1-TO-2-BEDROOM apartment close to Square. Call Carol, 364-0126.
• UPSCALE 3-BEDROOM, 1.5-BATHROOM HOUSE: $850/rent. No smoking. Pets? 364-2269
• VERY CLEAN 1-and-2-bedroom apartments with appliances. Water, sewer and trash paid. No smoking/pets. References required. Available now. 785-565-4189
• WANTED: 2016 pasture to rent! Please call 785-364-7541.
• OFFICE FOR RENT: Call 364-3394.