Week of 11/6/19
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141. We are here to help your business reach your goals!
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., email@example.com
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• AVOID BEING TAKEN! Before investing in classified ads on work-at-home opportunities, "Too Good To Be True" business opportunities, or advance fee loans, The Holton Recorder urges readers to visit the consumer protection website at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310.
• PERMANENT FULL-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT: Apply in person, Advanced Chiropractic Services, 123 Dakota Ave./Holton, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 8am-4pm.
• IMMEDIATE OPENING for part-time kennel tech. Experience working with dogs preferred. Apply in person at Heart of Jackson Humane Society, 414 E. 8th St./Holton.
• NORTHEAST KANSAS Area Agency on Aging is accepting applications for full time and part time backup drivers that are stationed in Holton. Must be able to pass NCIC criminal background check, KDOT physical and drug screening, lift and carry up to 50lbs. Valid driver's license required, CDL not required. Applications available at NEKAAA, 1803 Oregon St., Hiawatha, KS or call 785-742-7152. We can email applications or mail them to you.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• GOOD USED CONDITION double grass/leaf bagger that fits John Deere riding mowers. Fits only on 38"-decks, LX 172, 173, 176, 178, 188 & LT 133, 150, 155. $260. 364-3107 Holton.
• FRESH EGGS, $2/dozen, 162 & Q Rd., Mayetta, (785)504-5063.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Order Now Before Winter! Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• FOR SALE: Air compressor: 2-horse, 2-cylinder, 220-volts, real good condition, 20-gallon tank, new air hose; 2 Dump Wagons, (1)4X7, (1)3X4, great condition, good tires. 785-364-6271.
• APARTMENT For Rent: 1-Bedroom, 1-Bath, all appliances furnished. Private deck. No pets or smokers. Utilities not included. Please call, (913)704-9963.
• IN HOLTON: 2-Bedroom house w/garage, range, refrigerator, AC. $525/month, $525/deposit. No pets. (785)924-3775.
• QUIET, CUTE, 1-Bedroom apartment w/utilities, gas, water paid, carpet/tile floors, stove, refrigerator, balcony, carport/laundry available. No smoking or pets. $495/month. (785)341-8198.
• RENTAL: One-year-old Mobile Home in trailer park in Holton. 2-Bedroom, 1-bath, stove, refrigerator. $575/rent, $575/deposit. (785)383-6683.
• FYI: Visitors to The Holton Recorder Website (holtonrecorder.net) in October spent nearly 4 hours watching news videos posted by Recorder Staff!