Week of 2/25/15
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7p.m., Evangel United Methodist Church, East door, go to Library, Rm.104.
• *Free Bible Correspondence Course-Certificate awarded at completion. Contact: Northside Church of Christ, 555 NW 46th St., Topeka, KS 66617, phone 785-286-2124.
• *Holton Alateen for young people whose lives have been affected by alcoholism in a family member or close friend. Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, east door, go to library (Room 104). Closed meeting. 227 • Pennsylvania, Holton.
At Your Service
• ALTERATIONS: Bridal, prom or any kind of sewing. Call Cindy Meyer, 966-2492.
Lost & Found
• FOUND: Female Yorkie mix puppy, 8-to-12-weeks-old, at 3rd/Topeka, Holton. For more information, please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital at 364-4560.
• FOR SALE: Catahoula puppies, born Feb.13, $200, Oskaloosa. 785-213-0586
• FREE KITTENS: Cute/friendly. 785-364-2863
• Laflin Ranch Annual Angus Production Sale: Noon Saturday, March 7, 2015, at the Laflin Ranch, Olsburg, KS. 785-587-5852, www.LAFLINRANCH.com. All bulls sold are range ready, feed efficient and ready to go to work for you! Many sire groups available. Also selling 100 head of Extra Fancy One Iron commercial replacement females.
• FRAMING CONSTRUCTION LABORER wanted! For more information, call Brian at 785-851-7476.
• HOLTON-66 is now hiring for nights/weekends. Apply at 917 N.4th St./Holton. 785-364-2757
• PART-TIME KENNEL TECH: Must be available weekends/holidays, work experience with dogs preferred, apply in person 1pm-4pm, Heart of Jackson Humane Society, 414 East Eighth St., Holton.
• UHL APPLIANCES: Empire ventless 18,000-BTU N.gas wall heater, $100; Maytag washer, $200; Frigidaire electric dryer, $180; Frigidaire electric range, $100; Frigidaire gas range, $200; 785-969-9167/Holton.
Lawn & Garden
• PLASTIC barrels for water, feed, storage, steel burn barrels, $20/each; steel stove barrel w/lid, $25; Also, pet cages and carriers, 785-969-9167/Holton.
• COAST TO COAST: Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• WOOD FOR SALE: Hedge/locust. Contact Dean Klahr, 851-7385, or Darien Klahr, 364-6635.
• HOUSE FOR RENT: 2-bedrooms, 1-bathroom, CA/CH, $500/month, no pets. References/deposit required. 785-364-0197
• 4-BEDROOM, 2-FULL BATH HOUSE 1.5-miles off Hwy.75. 5-acres, Royal Valley schools. 26x32 Lester building. $120,000, home 35-years-old. Call anytime, 785-966-2613.
• FOR SALE: 1-set of 5-Goodyear tires, SR275/65 R18, near new, excellent take off. $150/set. 834-2552
• Rural Water District #3 Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at the Maintenance Shop Building on Q4 Road.