Week of 6/3/20
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., email@example.com
• OPEN AA GROUP Meeting. 7p.m. Thursday evenings at EUM Church room 105, Holton.
• RECORDER CLASSIFIEDS: Locals selling to local consumers. You will be amazed at the response you get when you place an ad on this page! Price starts at just $3.55 for the first run, $2 each following run! Call 364-3141 or email Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• WE ARE HERE to help your business reach your goals. A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• TREE CLEARING/PASTURE Clearing. $55/60-hour. (785)364-6782.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft or a scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. - Any questions about any classified ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• BARRELS; Camping firewood; Pigeons $5-each; Handi-cap Equipment, Furniture; In-Vac-Care Hospital Beds; Jazzy Mobility Chair, new batteries. Appliances, Windows, Doors, Sinks. (785)969-9167/Holton.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• FOR SALE: JIG SAW, $5; 4 animal-shaped Teapots, $5. FREE: 4 Bowling Balls. (785)562-2240.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• FOR RENT: 2-3 Bedroom House in Holton. Washer/Dryer hookups, CH/CA, 1-year Lease minimum. References required. $650/Rent, $650/Deposit. Accepting applications. (785)851-1392.
• NORTH 75 Mini-Storage Units available. 12'x24' or 10'x20'. Call (785)364-0214.
• FOR SALE: 17-acres East of Holton w/older house, six-acres hay ground, six-acres crop bottom, some timber, major creek. Has a well, natural gas, lagoon and outbuildings. Call (785)248-5656.
• 1999 FORD TAURUS, good condition. Ron Kuglin, 364-7458.