Week of 2/19/20
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, across from church library.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., email@example.com
• OPEN AA GROUP Meeting. 7p.m. Thursday evenings at EUM Church room 105, Holton.
• RECORDER CLASSIFIEDS: Locals selling to local consumers. You will be amazed at the response you get when you place an ad on this page! Price starts at just $3.55 for the first run, $2 each following run! Call 364-3141 or email Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• WE ARE HERE to help your business reach your goals. A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• BIG ROUND BROME Bales, 1,200lbs., 200, $35-bale/OBO, (785)851-1088.
• FOR SALE: BIG ROUND Bales Brome, 1,400lbs. Dennis Hutchinson, 364-7400.
• HAY- 48 BALES OF Brome, most net-wrapped, 1,250lb./bale, $42/bale, 364-2669.
• HIGH QUALITY BROME Prairie, Rye & Straw. 1,250 pounds; Hoyt, KS., Steve Albright, (785)408-3131.
• FOR SALE: 3/4 B-FLAT TUBA. Please call 364-6464.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• TREE CLEARING/PASTURE Clearing. $55/60-hour. (785)364-6782.
• ANGUS BULLS for sale. Ron Kuglin, 364-7458.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft or a scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. - Any questions about any classified ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• NORTHEAST KANSAS Area Agency on Aging is accepting applications for full time and part time backup drivers that are stationed in Holton. Must be able to pass NCIC criminal background check, KDOT physical and drug screening, lift and carry up to 50lbs. Valid driver's license required, CDL not required. Applications available at NEKAAA, 1803 Oregon St., Hiawatha, KS or call 785-742-7152. We can email applications or mail them to you.
• PART-TIME KENNEL help. Prefer experience handling dogs. MUST be reliable. Apply in person 1-4p.m., Heart of Jackson Humane Society, 414 E. 8th St./Holton.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Order Now for Spring! Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• NEW TOOLS FOR SALE: 1"-Air Wrench; 1"-Break Over; Hand tools; 1 Ball-joint remover. (785)364-6271 phone calls only.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• FOR-RENT: Country home, 9467 K16 Highway West. 2-bedrooms, double garage. 364-6633. $950/month.
• 40 ACRES pasture, fenced, Soldier, KS for sale. Water line available, electricity across road, great location for building house, 13 miles West of Holton, 1/2-mile North on D Road. Claude Savage, 714-349-2525.
• LAND FOR SALE! 135-Acres m/l, Native Prairie Pasture w/pond. Highway 75 & 94th Road - 1/4 miles West. Property in Shawnee County. (785)554-3398, (785)872-3737.
• 1991 HI-LOW CAMPER. Call (785)933-2200 or text 305-0794, $800/OBO.