Week of 5/24/17
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7p.m., Evangel United Methodist Church, East door, go to Library, Rm.104.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141. We are here to help your business reach your goals!
• NOTICE: Don't forget to order your Holton Recorder! Subscriptions start at 42 cents per issue!
• NOTICE: Spring is a good time to sell unwanted items here in The Holton Recorder classified section!
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is responsible for errors in ads/legals for one time ONLY! If you see a mistake in your ad/legal, please contact us before the next scheduled run so that we may correct the error. Thank you.
• NOTICE: You will be amazed at the response you get when you place an ad on this page! Prices start at just $3.55!
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Tree care and removal. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-364-5088 or 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• DAVIDSON EXCAVATING/Dump Trucking: Top-soil, fill-dirt, fill-sand, deco rock, pea gravel, driveway rock. Available 7-days/week. Call 785-935-2441.
• DECK DOCTORS: Restoration/Preservation of wooden decks. Dave Snyder, 785-383-4906.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• MASTIFF PAINTING: General Construction, building/home repair/maintenance, power washing. No-Job-Too-Small, 30-Years-Experience. Free Estimates. (785)851-0911.
• TREE TRIMMING & REMOVAL, aerial equipment, stump removal, free estimates, insured. Larrison Tree Service, 785-364-3743. Call anytime.
• ANGUS BULLS FOR-SALE: 15-months. Ron Kuglin, 364-7458.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• TILLABLE ACRES to rent: Growing family farm expanding operation. 316-680-1254
• AVOID BEING TAKEN! Before investing in classified ads on work-at-home opportunities, "Too Good To Be True" business opportunities, or advance fee loans, The Holton Recorder urges readers to visit the consumer protection website at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310.
• Arnold's Refrigeration is looking for a full-time service/install tech, AND part-time office help (2-to-3 days/week). Call 364-4700 or come in!
• HOLTON-66: Part-time help wanted. No phone calls, please. Apply in person.
• We have an opening for an Assistant Teacher in Jefferson County- Meriden Head Start. Salary range is $8.86-$13.91. Please go to www.nekcap.org for job description and application. Please submit application and proof of education to email@example.com. NEK-CAP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
• UHL-FURNITURE: Nice brown swede couch w/2 electric recliners, $400; nice large La-Z-Boy electric lift chair w/heat controls, $400; mobility chairs/scooters w/new batteries, $400-$500; hospital beds, $400-$500. Call after 9am, 785-969-9167.
• FOR-SALE: (2)Electric Dryers, work good. Call 785-364-6271.
• UHL-APPLIANCES/FURNITURE: Washers, dryers, electric/gas ranges, parts. Call after 9am, 785-969-9167/Holton.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• 30Hx40Wx48L blue plastic feed/storage totes, $50/ea. Steel/plastic barrels, buckets; fire ring, $5; warehouse steel pallet racks; yellow wood benches; fiberglass pipes, 10"x8', $15/ea. Call after 9am, 785-969-9167.
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• HOMEGROWN PRODUCE by Dollar General/Holton. Sunday-Friday, 10am-5pm, weather permitting.
• 126 PARKVIEW CT./HOLTON: Friday, June-2/Saturday, June-3, 8am-4pm. Hospital bed, sewing machine, carpet shampooer, large Barbie house w/furniture, lots of toys/Barbie items, printer, (4)Ashley high-rise dining chairs.
• 18625 W-ROAD: 4/10 mile south of Denison. Huge 4-family garage sale: May 26-27, 8am-? 110-Window AC, complete full-size bedroom set, tractor jack, heavy-duty car ramps, loveseat, (2)recliners, needlework kits/supplies and yarn, cookbooks/other books, canning jars, (2)antique carriage lamps, too much to list! Fill Walmart bags w/books for $1!
• COAST-TO-COAST: Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• MIXED CAMPING WOOD and oak, hickory wood for smoking meats, any amount. 785-969-9167
• 1-BEDROOM UPSTAIRS apartment: No pets/smokers. 785-935-2390
• 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT: Furnished, deposit required, no pets. 785-364-4676/785-408-3261
• IN-HOLTON: Small but nice 3-bedroom home. $575/month plus $575/deposit. No pets. 785-924-3775
• NICE 1-BEDROOM apartment in Holton. Call 785-305-1614.
• NICE, FRESHLY PAINTED 2-bedroom home in Holton. $495/month plus deposit. Credit report required. No pets/smoking. Call Terry, 785-207-0457.
• OFFICE SPACE at 104 W.5th Street: Utilities included in rent. Renovated building, only $295/month. Available July-1. 785-364-7153
• FOR-RENT: 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom, 978-sq.ft. single-story home in quiet neighborhood on south side of Holton (110 New York) with detached garage. $675/month. 785-215-2829
• COMMERCIAL/RETAIL SPACE for lease: Up to 2,500 sq.ft. in Holton, Highway-75 access. Contact Carole at 785-851-0104.
• OFFICE FOR RENT: Call 364-3394.
• MOTOR HOME FOR SALE: 2003 Jayco Firenza, 35-feet with (2)slides and many extras. For information/appointment to view, call 785-640-0270 or 816-590-5288.
• FOR-SALE: 14-foot aluminum V-Boat trailer. 6-horse motor, tank/lines, oars, $499. 785-305-1473