Week of 4/17/19
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7p.m., Evangel United Methodist Church, East door, go to Library, Rm.104.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141. We are here to help your business reach your goals!
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• 100 BIG ROUND BALES, Alfalfa, 2nd-cutting, shedded hay. (785)336-1530.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• FOR SALE: Emergency Generators; Bradford Built Flatbeds. Dennis Hutchinson Distributing, (785)364-7400.
• MASTIFF PAINTING: General Construction, building/home repair/maintenance, power washing. No-Job-Too-Small, 30-Years-Experience. Free Estimates. 785-851-0911.
• PASTURE/TREE CLEARING: NE Kansas, Manhattan, Topeka & surrounding areas. (785)364-6782.
Local Youth At Your Service
• LIERZ LAWN CARE Mowing and trimming available: looking to add a few more yards to help with college: satisfaction guaranteed (785)207-0457.
• ANGUS BULLS for sale. Ron Kuglin (785)364-7458.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• AVOID BEING TAKEN! Before investing in classified ads on work-at-home opportunities, "Too Good To Be True" business opportunities, or advance fee loans, The Holton Recorder urges readers to visit the consumer protection website at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310.
• DRIVERS-CDL-A: Up to $80K+/year! $5,000 Sign-on!! Weekend home time! Family benefits only $75/month!! No slip seat. Pets allowed. No touch freight. FT NEEDED! 855-599-4608.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• IN ALLEY: 321 New Jersey/Holton. Thursday/Friday, April 18-19, 8am-4pm/Saturday, April-20, 8am-1pm. Luggage, vacuum, Weber Grill, area rug, Revere ware pans, dish sets, bedding, fan, Wilton products and lots more!
• JOHN'S FLEA MARKET: 15'X25' Spaces available for City-Wide Garage Sales, April 26 & 27. East of Upholstery Shop, call John Chiles 364-2824.
• UHL-APPLIANCE: Chicken or Duck Eggs; 275-Gallon water tank, $100; Conn Trombone w/case, good condition, $150; Maytag electric dryer, $200; Jazzy mobility chair, new batteries, $500; Electric lift-chairs, $150-$250; New IN-VAC-Care Hospital Bed, $500; New Chrome Rails, $100/set; Wheelchairs, $100-$150; Front-load Washer, $200; Electric stoves, $100-$250; Freezers, $80-$150; Plastic/steel barrels. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Order Now For Spring! Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• 1-BEDROOM DOWNSTAIRS Apartment/Holton for rent. Newly remodeled, appliances furnished, CH/CA, w/washer-dryer hookups. (785)364-6325.
• 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT: Furnished, deposit required, no pets. 785-364-4676/785-408-3261.
• 2-BEDROOM, 1-BATH home in Holton, stove, detached garage, 620 W. 3rd. $625/Rent, $625/deposit. (785)969-2747.
• FOR RENT: SUPER-NICE house with outbuildings on 4-acres near Havensville. $750/Month. No smokers or indoor pets. Washer & Dryer. References, deposit required. (785)554-6284.
• FOR SALE: 80A OF HAY or Farm Land. CALL (785)364-2006.
• 2005 CHRYSLER 300 Touring, dark green, 107,000-miles, great condition, chrome wheels, $5,500/OBO. (785)966-3108.
• FOR SALE: 1994 XLT Supercab F250, diesel, 4X4, 88,400 miles, $5,000. (785)554-6284.
• 30' 2007 DURANGO 5th-Wheel, 2 slideouts. Also tailgate, hitch. (785)851-0156.
• SPECIAL GARAGE SALE LISTING in Monday & Wednesday Holton Recorders next week. Only $10!!! (No word limit).