Week of 10/21/20
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, across from church library.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A CONSISTENT advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• OPEN AA GROUP Meeting. 7p.m. Thursday evenings at EUM Church room 105, Holton.
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• FOR SALE: SMALL Square Bales of Straw, call (785)364-7109.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• HOLTON AUTO PARTS, Inc. (NAPA) is open 7 days a week - 8a.m.-6p.m. Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-3p.m. Saturday and 10a.m.-3p.m. Sunday. 364-3136.
• FOR SALE: Yearling Registered Simmental & Simangus Bulls. GE-EPD's & breeding guaranteed. Call Dean Klahr, (785)851-7385.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft, robocall scam or an ad scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. Any questionable ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• NOW HIRING: Apply at Phillips 66, 917 W. 4th/Holton.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• BLUE plasic screw-top barrels, $30; Handi-cap Equipment; Furniture; In-Vac-Care Hospital Beds; Jazzy Mobility Chair with new batteries; Electric Stoves; Windows; Doors; Sinks; (785)969-9167/Holton.
• FOR-SALE: Ash, Oak, Walnut, Mix Wood; Nigerian 3-year-old Billy Goat, good breeder, gentle, $300; Young butcher goats; barrels; NEED firewood to sell. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• TAG SALE - EVERYTHING must go! 14962 214th Rd./Holton, Friday/Oct. 23,8a.m.-4p.m. & Saturday/Oct. 24, 8a.m.-?
• COAST-TO-COAST: Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Order before winter. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• 2-PERSON LADDER TREE Stand; new, in-the-box accessory kit, removable roof & camo skirt, $75. (785)272-5275.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• SEASONED FIREWOOD: 8 Cords Oak, 8 Cords Hackberry, 1-785-933-2171.
• FOR RENT: 2-Bedroom house in Holton. $600/month. CA/CH. References/deposit required. (785)851-1392.
• FOR-RENT: 2-bedroom duplex across from Holton hospital. Garage/basement, $900/month. References/deposit required. 214-697-7618.
• UPSTAIRS 2-bedroom apartment, nice. Fourth & Ohio/Holton, (785)305-1614.