Week of 3/20/19
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7p.m., Evangel United Methodist Church, East door, go to Library, Rm.104.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141. We are here to help your business reach your goals!
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• BROME & PRAIRIE HAY, round bales, net-wrapped, shedded, NE Kansas, (785)456-3611.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• ALTERATIONS: Prom, wedding or any kind of sewing or mending. Call Cindy Meyer, 966-2492.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• FOR SALE: Emergency Generators; Bradford Built Flatbeds. Dennis Hutchinson Distributing, (785)364-7400.
• TREE TRIMMING & Removal, aerial equipment, stump removal, free estimates, insured. KCAT Tree Service, 785-305-0295.
Local Youth At Your Service
• LIERZ LAWN CARE Mowing and trimming available: looking to add a few more yards to help with college: satisfaction guaranteed (785)207-0457.
Lost & Found
• FOUND: HOUND-MIX, tri-colored male dog with collar on 14000 block of S Rd; AND Lab mix, black, female, 4-5-months-old, 800 block of Vermont Ave. Please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital, 364-4560.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• AVOID BEING TAKEN! Before investing in classified ads on work-at-home opportunities, "Too Good To Be True" business opportunities, or advance fee loans, The Holton Recorder urges readers to visit the consumer protection website at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310.
• BECK BOOKMAN LIBRARY is taking bids for janitorial service until March 29. The job description is available at the library or on our website www.beckbookmanlibrary.org.
• PERMANENT FULL-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT: Apply in person, Advanced Chiropractic Services, 123 Dakota Ave./Holton, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 8am-4pm.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Order Now For Spring! Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• HEDGE POSTS - ALL SIZES. Call (785)966-2265 or (785)217-5522.
• 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT: Furnished, deposit required, no pets. 785-364-4676/785-408-3261.
• 2-BEDROOM DUPLEX: Attached garage, basement, kitchen appliances, deck, yard maintenance. No smokers/pets. $725/month. 785-364-3913.
• 2-BEDROOM, 1-BATH home in Holton, stove, detached garage, 620 W. 3rd. $625/Rent, $625/deposit. (785)969-2747.
• LOOKING TO RENT Pasture in Holton area. 851-0666.
• FOR-SALE: 1994 Dodge Ram 2500, 4x4 w/Deweze bale bed, diesel; AND 2004 Ram 2500, 4x4, quad cab, diesel. 785-845-5272.