Week of 2/24/21
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, across from church library.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A CONSISTENT advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., email@example.com
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• BLING BLING Yard Cards rental available for all special occasions. Mention this ad $5-OFF. (785)274-7070, blingblingyardcards.com.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• HOLTON AUTO PARTS, Inc. (NAPA) is open 7 days a week - 8a.m.-6p.m. Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-3p.m. Saturday and 10a.m.-3p.m. Sunday. 364-3136.
• ODD JOBS WANTED. 913-904-6983 (just retired), Mr. Jones.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft, robocall scam or an ad scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. Any questionable ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• NOW HIRING: Apply at Phillips 66, 917 W. 4th/Holton.
• WANTED: Direct Support Worker for individual with disabilities in Holton, KS. Personal care, assistance in home, run errands. Must be at least 18 years old and have transportation. Call 785-305-0822 for more details.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• XL ELECTRIC Lift-Chair, $300; GE Electric Kitchen Stove, $160; Burn Barrels; Storage/Feed Barrels; Mobility Scooter, $350; Oak, Locust, Hedge, Hackberry, Mulberry, Walnut. (785)969-9167, Holton.
• HAPPINESS IS...."Farm Land For Sale" 59.5 acres sold after only running 1 time in The Holton Recorder classifieds. Recorder classifieds work. Call 364-3141 to place your ad. Happiness is...advertising in The Holton Recorder, we work for you!
• THIS IS A PUBLIC Notice to Mitch Horner that the property abandoned at 315 Dakota, Holton, KS., will be removed/disposed of/donated if not removed from the property by Feb. 19, 2021. Please contact Mark Pruett, (785)364-8213.