Week of 8/10/22
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A CONSISTENT advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., email@example.com
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1p.m. to 4p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. We are closed Sundays and Mondays. For more information, call 364-5156.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• HOLTON AUTO PARTS, Inc. (NAPA) is open 7 days a week - 8a.m.-6p.m. Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-2p.m. Saturday and 10a.m.-2p.m. Sunday. 364-3136.
Lost & Found
• FOUND: Stray dog; Lab/schnauzer mix, male, black & white, found on 116 in Denison. Please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital, 785-364-4560.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft, robocall scam or an ad scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. Any questionable ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• HIRING HOUSEKEEPER at Super 8 Motel. Weekends mandatory. Transportation to work preferred. Competitive hours. Mostly 8a.m.-4p.m. 401K offered. Stop by for an application, 300 S. Arizona Ave. (Hwy.75), Holton.
• NOW HIRING: Apply at Holton 66. Full-time and part-time positions. 917 4th St., Holton.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• FOR SALE: 2-wheel trailer (pull behind pickup). Please call 785-364-6271.
• FOR SALE: AC Samsung 220, 18,000, $350; Garden Tiller, good motor, gears don't work; and a Computer Table. 1-816-536-0162.
• FOR-SALE: Running gear w/hoist, no box, $75, offer. Implement rim, 16", w/tire, $25, offer. 785-364-4474.
• HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES, Furniture; In-Vac-Care Hospital Bed, $400; Burn Barrels, Plastic Storage/Feed Barrels; Camping Firewood; Doors, storm doors, windows, plastic pallets. (785)969-9167, Holton.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• FOR RENT: Lower floor 2-bedroom apartment, 1-bath, stove, refrigerator, laundry facility, carport. Gas & water provided. $575-each rent & deposit, call 785-341-8198.
• FSBO: 704 Iowa Ave./Holton, "the red house." 951-775-0315. OPEN HOUSE: Wednesdays, 5pm-7pm/Saturdays, 11am-2pm, or call for appointment.
• FOR-SALE: 2011 Reketa Motor Scooter. Mileage 600, like new. 785-249-5588.