Week of 12/2/20
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, across from church library.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A CONSISTENT advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• HAY-FOR-SALE: 200+ bales excellent Brome, 1,400# rounds, JD567 Coveredge Net wrapped. 785-364-3050 near Holton.
• STRAW FOR SALE: Big Round Bales. Call 785-250-8486.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• BLING BLING Yard Cards rental available for all special occasions. Mention this ad $5-OFF. (785)274-7070, blingblingyardcards.com.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• HOLTON AUTO PARTS, Inc. (NAPA) is open 7 days a week - 8a.m.-6p.m. Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-3p.m. Saturday and 10a.m.-3p.m. Sunday. 364-3136.
Lost & Found
• FOUND on 11/29/20 at 4th & Iowa, Holton, a 1-year-old Shepherd-mix, tan & black, N-M, no collar. Please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital, 364-4560.
• FOUND: White horse. Area of 142nd & U Roads. (785)364-6453.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft, robocall scam or an ad scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. Any questionable ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• HELP WANTED-weekends. Ideal for high school age, (785)933-2171.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• BLUE plastic screw-top barrels, $30-each; Steel Barrels, Plastic Barrels (no lids), $10-each; Furniture; 48" Forks for Fork-Lift, $250; Butcher Goats. (785)969-9167/Holton.
• FOR SALE: Case of H5 Hurricane Carpentry Steel Straps, $10; Cases of nails or by-the-pound; New 28x39" Storm Windows (2), $40-each. (785)969-9167.
• XL ELECTRIC LIFT Chair, reddish-maroon color, $250; Pride Mobility Scooter, new batteries, good tires, nice upholstery, $450; In-Vac-Care Electric Hospital Bed, $600, next to new; other Handicap Equipment. (785)969-9167/Holton.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• FOR SALE FIREWOOD: Ash, Oak, Hedge, mix wood. Also need firewood to sell (785)969-9167/Holton.
• HICKORY, HACKBERRY, Walnut, Ash, Oak, Hedge, mix wood. (785)969-9167/Holton.
• ALL ONE LEVEL (no steps) large 2-Bedroom quiet apartment/Holton, 1.5 baths, w/utilities, gas, water paid, stove, refrigerator, huge covered porch, laundry available. No smoking or pets. $595/month. (785)341-8198.
• FOR RENT: 1-BEDROOM apartment in Holton. $525/month, references & deposit required, (785)851-4201.
• RENTAL: 1-Bedroom, 1-bath house, CA/CH, stove, refrigerator. $500/month, $500/deposit. (785)945-6629 or (785)256-5429.
• LOOKING FOR farm ground to lease. 785-294-2292.