Week of 5/22/19
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7p.m., Evangel United Methodist Church, East door, go to Library, Rm.104.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141. We are here to help your business reach your goals!
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• FOR SALE: Emergency Generators; Bradford Built Flatbeds. Dennis Hutchinson Distributing, (785)364-7400.
• MASTIFF PAINTING: General Construction, building/home repair/maintenance, power washing. No-Job-Too-Small, 30-Years-Experience. Free Estimates. 785-851-0911.
Local Youth At Your Service
• LIERZ LAWN CARE Mowing and trimming available: looking to add a few more yards to help with college: satisfaction guaranteed (785)207-0457.
Lost & Found
• FOUND at Banner Lake. A male tri-colored Beagle. Please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital at 364-4560.
• FOUND: Border Collie-mix, black/white male, has collar. Found on 4th Street, Mayetta. Please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital, 364-4560.
• ANGUS BULLS for sale. Ron Kuglin (785)364-7458.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• AVOID BEING TAKEN! Before investing in classified ads on work-at-home opportunities, "Too Good To Be True" business opportunities, or advance fee loans, The Holton Recorder urges readers to visit the consumer protection website at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310.
• Drivers-CDL-A: Up to $80K+/year! $5,000 Sign-on Bonus! Weekend Home Time! Family Benefits only $75/month! No Slip Seat, Rider Policy. No Touch Freight. FT NEEDED! 855-599-4608.
• SCHENCK PROCESS in Sabetha, Kansas is seeking quality minded individuals for Accounting Specialist-AR, Electrical Assembler, Stockroom Receiving Technician, Machinist (2nd shift). Schenck Process offers a full complement of benefits package. Visit www.schenckprocess.com for complete job descriptions & to apply. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
• HOUSEHOLD FURNITURE SALE: 10a.m., Saturday. 2 Miles North on Hwy.75 on West side. Watch for WACKY MAN. Selling handi-cap equipment, barrels, appliances, farm eggs.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• 2-Large reddish sandstone rocks, approx.3-ft. diameter, $25/each, (785)845-5444.
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• For Sale: CAMPING WOOD; 275-gallon water tank w/cage, $100; chicken eggs, $2-dozen; duck eggs for hatching. (785)969-9167.
• 6-foot 3-pt. Brush Hog, $450, (785)845-5444.
• 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT: Furnished, deposit required, no pets. 785-364-4676/785-408-3261.
• RENTAL: 2-BEDROOM HOUSE, north of Hoyt, (785)966-2649.
• BUILDING SITE: 5-acres m/l in Jackson County, $11,500. (785)845-5444.
• 2005 MAZDA, 4-door, red, excellent gas mileage, 5-speed, $945, (785)845-5444.