Week of 12/4/19
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, past the church library and to the left.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141. We are here to help your business reach your goals!
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., email@example.com
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• FOR SALE: 48 BALES of hay, approximate weight 1,200lbs. Southeast of Holton, 364-2669.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• AG BUSINESS RETIREMENT Auction, Saturday/Dec. 7, 10a.m., 1421 K4 Hwy. Valley Falls, KS (East side of K4). Complete Seed Treatment Equipment. Chemicals, Sprayers & parts, Trailers, Trucks, Belt Conveyors, Plastic Water Tanks, Miscellaneous. Valley Ag. C4 Sales & Auction, Christopher & Emily Bolinger (785)285-8544, (785)285-8254, firstname.lastname@example.org /Pictures on Facebook page- C4 Sales & Auction.
Lost & Found
• FOUND near 254th & K Roads a Lab mix, black with white on chest, approximately 1 year old. Please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital, 364-4560.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• AVOID BEING TAKEN! Before investing in classified ads on work-at-home opportunities, "Too Good To Be True" business opportunities, or advance fee loans, The Holton Recorder urges readers to visit the consumer protection website at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310.
• NOW HIRING AT Holton 66. Apply in person. Part time position, 917 4th St./Holton.
• NICE jazzy mobility chair, new batteries, good tires, nice upholstery, $500; electric In-Vac-Care hospital bed with mattress, $500; other handicap equipment. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• FOR SALE: Grain-Fed Beef, (785)305-0821.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Order Now Before Winter! Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• GOOD CHRISTMAS GIFTS: Air compressor: 2-horse, 2-cylinder, 220-volts, real good condition, 20-gallon tank, new air hose; 2 Dump Wagons, (1)4X7, (1)3X4, great condition, good tires. 785-364-6271.
• SEASONED FIREWOOD: Locust, Oak, Hackberry, Elm. NEED Ash, Hedge, Fruit Wood. Barrels. (785)969-9167/Holton.
• 2-BEDROOM DUPLEX: Attached garage, basement, kitchen appliances, deck, yard maintenance. No smokers/pets. $750/month. 785-364-3913.
• FOR RENT: 10'X20' Storage Unit located @ North 75 Mini Storage, (785)364-0214.
• QUIET, CUTE, 1-Bedroom apartment w/utilities, gas, water paid, carpet/tile floors, stove, refrigerator, balcony, carport/laundry available. No smoking or pets. $495/month. (785)341-8198.
• RENTAL: One-year-old Mobile Home in trailer park in Holton. 2-Bedroom, 1-bath, stove, refrigerator. $575/rent, $575/deposit. (785)383-6683.
• 10125 SADDLE CREEK DRIVE: Very nice home located 7-miles west of Auburn on paved road. 12-years-old. 5,500-square-feet. 4-bedrooms, 3.5-bathrooms, sits on 4-acres. Call Ed Metyak with Shawnee County Real Estate, (785)608-3200 or Marc Metyak, (785)845-3218.