Week of 7/29/20
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, across from church library.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A CONSISTENT advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., email@example.com
• OPEN AA GROUP Meeting. 7p.m. Thursday evenings at EUM Church room 105, Holton.
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• FOR SALE: SMALL Square Bales of Straw, call (785)364-7109.
• JUST BALED Brome large rounds, $60-a bale. (785)364-7365.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft, robocall scam or an ad scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. Any questionable ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• IMMEDIATE OPENING: Full-time Housekeeping Position at Super 8 Motel in Holton. Flexible hours. Must have own transportation. Apply in person at 300 S. Arizona.
• WANTED: Metal Shed torn down. 913-206-7080.
• FOR SALE: 30X60 Office Wood-grained Desk. 913-206-7080.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• AIR CONDITIONERS for sale. Will haul off mobility chairs/scooters for parts and Chain-link fence. Selling: Barrels; Camping firewood; Handi-cap Equipment, Furniture; In-Vac-Care Hospital Beds; Jazzy Mobility Chair with new batteries. Appliances, Windows, Doors, Sinks. Cabela's Deer Feeder. (785)969-9167/Holton.
• GARAGE SALE: AUG. 7-8, 8a.m.-6p.m., 403 Butler, Circleville, KS. Lots of liquor items, T-shirts, caps, mirrors, metal signs, neon lights, glasses, Jack LaLanne Power Juicer, Scooter/chair loading ramp, lots of miscellaneous. Follow signs.
• HAVING A garage sale is a lot of work. Listing it here advertises your garage sale to more than 6,000 homes. Only $3.55 for 10 words & under. Please call 364-3141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• HUGE SALE with Little Tykes, toys, tools, glassware, furniture and lots of miscellaneous. 111 Sixth Street, Onaga, Friday & Saturday 8a.m. to 3p.m.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• FOR SALE: WHITE Galvanized Tin, heavy-duty, very good condition. Call for sizes. (785)383-3572 after 7a.m.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• NORTH 75 Mini Storage - 12'x24' storage shed available. Call Julie @ 785-364-0214.
• FOR SALE: 1981 Yamaha 550 Seca. Runs, needs carburetors adjusted. $800. 364-6969.