Week of 6/21/17
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7p.m., Evangel United Methodist Church, East door, go to Library, Rm.104.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141. We are here to help your business reach your goals!
• NOTICE: Don't forget to order your Holton Recorder! Subscriptions start at 42 cents per issue!
• NOTICE: Summer is a good time to sell unwanted items here in The Holton Recorder classified section!
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• NOTICE: The Holton Recorder is responsible for errors in ads/legals for one time ONLY! If you see a mistake in your ad/legal, please contact us before the next scheduled run so that we may correct the error. Thank you.
• NOTICE: You will be amazed at the response you get when you place an ad on this page! Prices start at just $3.55!
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• CHRIS WOLTJE CONSTRUCTION: Specializing in replacement windows, vinyl siding, room additions, decks and any other Interior or Exterior work, large or small. Call for Estimate, 785-633-4429.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• MASTIFF PAINTING: General Construction, building/home repair/maintenance, power washing. No-Job-Too-Small, 30-Years-Experience. Free Estimates. (785)851-0911.
• TREE TRIMMING & REMOVAL, aerial equipment, stump removal, free estimates, insured. Larrison Tree Service, 785-364-3743. Call anytime.
Lost & Found
• FOUND: Terrier, brown/white, male, 10-to-12-years-old, near 158th/O Road. Call Banner Creek Animal Hospital, 364-4560.
• FOR-ADOPTION: (5)Kittens, 2-to-3-months-old, (2)black/white, (1)grey/white, (1)grey, (1)tabby/white; (1)Black Lab puppy, 8-to-9-weeks-old, female. Call Banner Creek Animal Hospital, 364-4560.
• FREE TO GOOD HOME: 6-year-old male Chocolate Lab, neutered, good with kids. 785-945-6629 or 785-256-5429.
• ANGUS BULLS FOR-SALE: 15-months. Ron Kuglin, 364-7458.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• AVOID BEING TAKEN! Before investing in classified ads on work-at-home opportunities, "Too Good To Be True" business opportunities, or advance fee loans, The Holton Recorder urges readers to visit the consumer protection website at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310.
• Drivers: CDL-A. PT/FT. $2,000 Sign Bonus! Excellent Pay, Weekends Off! Union Benefits, No Slip Seat. Flexible Runs. 855-599-4608
• HELP-WANTED: Class-A CDL drivers. Regional driving, home weekends, clean driving record, 2-years experience. Must pass drug test. Call 785-554-9442.
• Work in a job that changes the lives of little children. We have an opening for a Program Aide in North Pottawatomie County Head Start Center. Salary range is $8.86-$13.91/hour. Please go to www.nekcap.org for job description and application. Please submit application and proof of education to email@example.com. NEK-CAP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
• UHL-APPLIANCES: Kenmore AC, 8,000 BTU, $75; GE AC, 5,200 BTU, $60; handicap equipment; hospital bed, $200; PVC quilting rack, $50; fold-up plastic utility box (10"x15"x24"), $2/each. Call after 9am, 785-969-9167/Holton.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• CRAFTSMAN chipper, 7.5hp, OHV engine, used little, $550; Earthquake trimmer mower, Viper, 173cc engine, new belt, $150; steel/plastic barrels. Call after 9am, 785-969-9167.
• Stop by and visit our roadside farmers' market! 4-miles west on Hwy.16. Fresh eggs! "Self-serve" produce as it becomes available. 364-6633
• FRIDAY, JUNE-23/SATURDAY, JUNE-24, 8am-? 314 E.Main St./Mayetta.
• HUGE-SALE: 17501 T-Rd./Mayetta. Thursday/Friday/Saturday, June 22/23/24, 8am-6pm.
• FOR-SALE: 12-foot wheel disk, good, $450. 785-845-5181
• COAST-TO-COAST: Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• FOR-SALE: Air compressor, electric fan, used tires. Call 364-6271.
• MIXED CAMPING WOOD and oak, hickory wood for smoking meats, any amount. 785-969-9167
• 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT: Furnished, deposit required, no pets. 785-364-4676/785-408-3261
• 1-BEDROOM SPACIOUS apartment with stove, refrigerator, new flooring/paint. Outside porch, laundry available on-site. $450/rent, includes heat/water bill. No smoking/pets. 785-341-8198
• 2-BEDROOM FARMHOUSE in country: $700/month, 1-mile north of Denison. 785-741-0744
• 2-BEDROOM HOUSE in Holton: $850/month. 785-741-0744
• 3-BEDROOM HOUSE: Quiet location, fenced-in yard, 2-car garage in Netawaka. $650/month plus deposit. 785-838-5060 or 913-426-0406
• MOBILE HOME for rent located in Holton with 3-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, washer/dryer hookups, all kitchen appliances included. If interested, call Dave at 785-410-8442.
• OFFICE SPACE at 104 W.5th Street: Utilities included in rent. Renovated building, only $295/month. Available July-1. 785-364-7153
• COMMERCIAL/RETAIL SPACE for lease: Up to 2,500 sq.ft. in Holton, Highway-75 access. Contact Carole at 785-851-0104.
• OFFICE FOR RENT: Call 364-3394.
• FOR-SALE: 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue. 4-door sedan, electric windows/driver's seat, sun-roof, good condition, approximately 83,500-miles. $3,600/OBO. 785-221-0361
• FOR-SALE: Pick-up, 1994 Mazda B4000 4.0 V6, 4-wheel drive. Call 785-851-9773.
• FOR-SALE: 1994 Excel, 28-foot fifth wheel, central air/heat, 13-foot slide w/wheel hitch. Clean/nice, $5,200/or make offer. 785-382-6384