Week of 4/1/20
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, across from church library.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., firstname.lastname@example.org
• OPEN AA GROUP Meeting. 7p.m. Thursday evenings at EUM Church room 105, Holton.
• RECORDER CLASSIFIEDS: Locals selling to local consumers. You will be amazed at the response you get when you place an ad on this page! Price starts at just $3.55 for the first run, $2 each following run! Call 364-3141 or email Connie at email@example.com
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and at other times by appointment. For more information, call 364-5156.
• WE ARE HERE to help your business reach your goals. A consistent advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• FOR SALE: 3/4 BFLAT TUBA. Please call 364-6464.
• WANT TO BUY: Old, flat-top guitars, any condition. Please call 364-3800 evenings.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• EASTSIDE STORAGE, Fourth and Vermont, Holton, (785)364-3404. Storage compartments for rent.
• TREE CLEARING/PASTURE Clearing. $55/60-hour. (785)364-6782.
• AKC Labrador Retriever Puppies: 3-yellow females, 1-brown female, 1-brown male, 1-black male. $600/female, $700/male. Ready April-25! Call/text 907-830-9940.
• ANGUS BULLS for sale. Ron Kuglin, 364-7458.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft or a scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. - Any questions about any classified ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• CITY OF SOLDIER is looking to fill a Court Clerk position. For more information please contact (785)834-2662 or SoldierCity212@yahoo.com
• FIREWORKS SALES IN KANSAS! Family or Organization to operate a Ka-Boomers 1/2 Price Fireworks Outlet in Holton during summer of 2020. Only 8 days, very high traffic area. Call for details about GUARANTEED INCOME at (402)443-4593 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• HOUSEKEEPING POSITION WANTED: Reliable, have own transportation, must be able to work weekends. Apply in person to Super 8, Holton, Highway 75.
• NORTHEAST KANSAS Area Agency on Aging is accepting applications for full time and part time backup drivers that are stationed in Holton. Must be able to pass NCIC criminal background check, KDOT physical and drug screening, lift and carry up to 50lbs. Valid driver's license required, CDL not required. Applications available at NEKAAA, 1803 Oregon St., Hiawatha, KS or call 785-742-7152. We can email applications or mail them to you.
• Red Roof Inn is now hiring! Pick up application: 115 South Highway 75. No phone calls please.
• WANTED: Direct Support Worker for individual with disabilities in Holton, KS area. Personal care, Assistance in home, Run errands. Must be at least 18 years old. Call (785)305-0822 for more details.
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• BARRELS; PIGEONS $5-each; Handi-cap Equipment, Furniture; Appliances. (785)969-9167/Holton.
• COAST-TO-COAST: Order now for Summer, SAVE MONEY! Carports, garages, storage sheds, barns, livestock shelters, motor home carports, commercial buildings. Dealer: George Uhl, Sr. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• 40 ACRES pasture, fenced, Soldier, KS for sale. Water line available, electricity across road, great location for building house, 13 miles West of Holton, 1/2-mile North on D Road. Claude Savage, 714-349-2525.
• I, Gary D. New, am not responsible for any debts incurred by Karlene Coty-Fitzgerald-New-Coty. Furthermore, I, Gary D. New, have not been responsible for such debts since June 19, 2018.