Week of 12/1/21
• *ALCOHOL PROBLEM with family member or friend? Holton Al-ANON family group, Wednesdays, 7pm, Evangel United Methodist Church, across from church library.
• *Hours at the JCMA New Hope Center Food Pantry, located at Fifth Street and Wisconsin Avenue in the Holton First Christian Church basement, are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays. For more information, call 362-7021.
• *NEED A BANKRUPTCY? Payment options available. Paperwork can be done by mail. Free information. Euler Law Offices, LLP, Troy, KS 66087. Call (785)985-3561. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
• A CONSISTENT advertising plan with your local newspaper, informing your customers about how you can serve them, builds consumer confidence and trust in your business. Visit with The Holton Recorder advertising experts about how to grow your successful business. Simply call us at 785-364-3141.
• ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS Meeting, 7p.m. Thursdays at EUM Church Library, 3rd & Pennsylvania, Holton.
• NEED A RUBBER STAMP? The Holton Recorder is a local dealer for Superior Rubber Stamp and Seal Company of Wichita. Contact The Recorder for the following supplies: Pre-inked stamps, self-inking stamps, daters, markers, name tags, awards, wall signs, plaques. 364-3141, 109 W.4th St., email@example.com
• *The Heart of Jackson Humane Society shelter is located at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton and is open from 10a.m. to 5p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. We are closed Sundays and Mondays. For more information, call 364-5156.
At Your Service
• AAA MICK TREE SERVICE. Kansas Certified Arborist. Aerial equipped. Stump Removal. Insured. Free estimates. Holton, Kan., 785-383-6670.
• HOLTON AUTO PARTS, Inc. (NAPA) is open 7 days a week - 8a.m.-6p.m. Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-2p.m. Saturday and 10a.m.-2p.m. Sunday. 364-3136.
• WORKIN MANS FRIEND: Lawn care and Handyman work. Fall clean-up. Also sheetrocking, paint, too many things to list. Just call for estimate and see if we can help! 816-689-8210 or 785-364-5958.
Lost & Found
• FOUND: 1st Aviation Brigade patch from a Vietnam veteran. Contact 785-364-7707.
• FOUND: Young, black, male Boxer. No collar. No microchip. Here at Banner Creek Animal Hospital. Found at 16026 206th Rd./Holton a male, black Patterdale Jack Russell. Please contact Banner Creek Animal Hospital at 364-4560.
• The Heart of Jackson Humane Society is seeking donations of several items for continued operations, as well as more volunteers to walk dogs at the shelter. For more information, call the shelter at 364-5156 or stop by the shelter at 414 E. Eighth St. in Holton.
• IF YOU BELIEVE you have been the victim of identity theft, robocall scam or an ad scam, you can file a report online with the Consumer Protection Division at www.InYourCornerKansas.org or call 1-800-432-2310. Any questionable ads in The Holton Recorder please call, 364-3141.
• SEEKING: Individual for full-time Water Operator position with Rural Water District #3. Salary DOQ. Excellent benefit package. Experience preferred but not required. For an application, or to inquire further call Brenda at 364-3056 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We have appliance parts in stock. Call Jayhawk TV & Appliance at 364-2241.
Lawn & Garden
• BULK 100% Decorative river rock. 785-851-0053.
• YEAR-END CLEARANCE Sale: 403 K-214 Hwy., Hoyt - Thursday, Dec. 2 8a.m.-5p.m., Friday, Dec. 3 10a.m.-4p.m., Saturday, Dec. 4 10a.m.-3p.m.; 1/2-Price Holiday decor and final clearance prices on furniture, collectibles, clothing and accessories, glassware, kitchenware and HH decor.
• IN-VAC-CARE Hospital Bed, $400; Burn Barrels, Plastic Storage/Feed Barrels; Camping Firewood; Doors, storm doors, windows, sinks; Plumbing; PVC; Electrical, Chain-link Fence and guttering parts. (785)969-9167, Holton.
• WORD CLASSIFIED ADS in The Holton Recorder are placed FREE online at www.holtonrecorder.net!
• SEASONED ASH, oak, locust, hickory, hedge, mulberry, stove pipes, elbows, gas type B-pipes, vent pipes, etc. 785-969-9167/Holton.
• House for rent, north of Denison. (785) 851-7711.
• FOR SALE: 1998 Ford F150 Pickup. 3-Doors, good tires, 4-WD., some rust below door, no dents in body. 785-806-1061, Circleville.
• THIS IS A PUBLIC Notice to Mr. and Mrs. Timothy J. (Winter N.) Ramos that the property abandoned at Southview Apartments, 110 S. Pennsylvania Ave. #205, Holton, KS, will be removed/disposed of/donated if not removed from the property by Thursday, Dec. 30, 2021. Please contact Donna Powers, manager, (785)364-5074.